Geluisterd naar het boek The power of full engagement. Dit soort Engelstalige boeken kan ik als luisterboek veel beter te volgen dan het geschreven exemplaar. Hier enkele Engelstalige bevindingen:
- Studies show that if you write down and determine when you will do things you have dramatic more chance to succeed.
- It's never too late to change your brain for the better. It improves with use.
- If you can't perform something when you are relaxed you can't do it under pressure. The less you have to think under pressure the better it is.
- Time passes on its own - you can’t really manage it. What you can manage is the energy you bring to those hours.
- If you’re low on energy, it doesn’t matter if you have a lot of time to accomplish a task - you’ll be so exhausted that you’ll make very little progress. If you have a ton of energy, you can get many things done in very little time.
- If you’re not being productive, take a break - a real break. Pretending to work does no one any good. Recharge your batteries, then go back to your work when you’re relaxed and refreshed.